Monday, March 11, 2013

Vote in the Bugs and Beads Creative Challenge

My entry, Little Ladybug Earrings
Hello there everyone!  I captain an Etsy team, the Etsy Hearts Beads Team, and I recently submitted a design for the March Creative Challenge!  This month's theme was Bugs and Beads and I'm happy to see some great entries for this month!  If you have a quick second, please go and cast your vote for your favorite, voting goes till March 17th (St Pattie's Day) till 11:59 ET.  Please do share this is you can as well since voting is open to the public, you don't need to follow the team blog or be a member to vote.  Thank you bunches!
This month's entries, cast your vote here!

4 comments:

  1. This was hard. I like ladybugs, so #3 and #4 both get my vote. I went ahead and voted for YOU! =0)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!